17 July, 2010

Nothing to do with food...

I'm in California this week and haven't been cooking at all! Sorry... But I have been taking pictures of lots of things. This week we went to see the Sequoias and spent time with the family in two different areas of CA. Tomorrow we are going to the coast to see the aquarium and the Pacific Ocean. I'll post pictures of that too when we get there. But for now, here are some of the pictures from visiting the family...

Local Fauna
 This isn't all of them. My family is a little obsessed with animals...

Sequoias -

This is Moro Rock in the Sequoia Forest.


And this is the view from the top of Moro Rock:


And these are the Sequoia trees:


If you ever have a chance to visit the Sequoia National Forest, I definitely recommend it.

And this is the view from my family's house:

It's very very hot and dry here but we are all having a lovely time. More pictures to come, probably not any recipes til I get home though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Miss Adventures in a Tiny Kitchen. Design by Pocket